Hate the hassle and mess of straining pasta and veggies? We have a simple solution for you. Introducing StrainPot, a cooking pot that has a rotating strainer that keeps the food in place in the pot while you pour off the water.
Simply boil your pasta or steam the veggies in the StrainPot. Once everything is finished boiling and it's time to pour the water off, simply tip the entire pot over the sink. You can also lift up the strainer to separate the food from the pot with water. The strainer rotates so that your food remains safely in place in a pot while the water runs out in a snap. The strainer basket always stays upright no matter how much you tilt it.
- Pot with a rotating built-in strainer that makes it easier to pour off the water when you are making food
- Perfect for pasta, potatoes and vegetables
- Can also be used for steaming, e.g., vegetables
- The strainer is removable
- Dishwasher safe
- Glass lid included
- The handles on both the pot and the lid remain cool
- Suits all types of stoves (including induction stoves)
- Holds 4 qt of water for small and 6 qt of water for large size
- Material: carbon steel, glass (lid)